Your satisfaction with your purchase is important to us. Please let us know right away if you have any problems or questions about any NAPWO purchase. You can email us at email@example.com.
All Sales At North American Pressure Wash Outlet Are Considered “FINAL”. Please inspect all shipments immediately and inform NAPWO of any damaged or missing contents. Failure to do so asap may void any shipping/freight claims that might be available.
During the checkout phase when placing your order, please be sure to review and confirm the order contents. Paying special attention during this phase of the order process is important because this is the LAST opportunity to make any changes or corrections.
If a purchaser changes his/her mind about wanting any item ordered for any reason, and doesn’t realize that fact until after the purchaser completes the order process, the purchaser has already made a FINAL purchase.
If a purchaser assures us he/she did NOT open the package and did NOT try to install the item, he/she can return an item to us for a store credit (minus either a 10% or 20% restocking fee) but only under the following conditions.
• The customer must pay the cost of returning the item. He/She must pre-arrange for the return by calling us for an RGA number, and must clearly mark the exterior of the carton with that RGA number. Any box received without this RGA number will be disposed of without any credit issued.
• Customers must return the item to us within 30 days of NAPWO shipping that product to the customer.
• Goods that have been used, installed, damaged or even just improperly handled or are missing any parts, cannot be returned under any circumstances – no exceptions.
Unfortunately, we see a number of items that are used and returned to us as "new" when clearly they have been used. It's the world in which we live so we have been forced to take a hard line on this policy.
• Electrical parts of any nature (motors, electric burner igniters, transformers, burner assemblies, etc.) cannot be returned under any circumstances – no exceptions.
• Books and manuals are not accepted for return under any circumstances.
• Any item for return must be in the original container and complete with all parts and manuals usually provided with that item. An item returned without any of the above mentioned items, or items judged to be in a “used” state in our opinion, or in less-than-perfect condition will not be accepted and no credit will be issued. Under these circumstances, the customer can get the item back by arranging to pay the freight cost to return the item.
• Credit for returned goods is a ‘store credit’ only – no cash or credit card refunds. No exceptions. Store credits expire after 12 calendar months. Upon approval of the return/store credit, NAPWO will issue a coupon code to be use during the checkout process during a future purchase.
• A 10% restocking fee will be deducted to cover the cost of handling any returned stock item. The re-stocking fee jumps to 20% if this is a non-stock (special order) item to cover the cost of handling the item and shipping it back to our supplier.
If you have a warranty issue, please contact us so that we may help facilitate return to the manufacturer for a warranty evaluation. Warranty time periods are limited, so it is important to contact us as soon as possible for any warranty evaluation claims.
Freight costs are NEVER refundable.
If you place an order on-line and then attempt to cancel that order after checking out, our policy is:
1) If the order has not left our shipping warehouse, then you will be allowed to cancel the order with a 10% fee deducted to cover our processing costs. This refund will be done as a store credit only.
2) If the order has already shipped, then we will work with you to re-route the shipment back to us. You will be responsible for all expenses involved, which includes all freight costs (including the additional freight to re-route the shipment) plus our time. Refunds are in the form of store credit only. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
Please be sure to confirm the accuracy of your order and take time to assess your needs prior to placing an order. Once an order is placed, we speed into action to get the item shipped as quickly as possible. Contacting us to add to an order already placed has to be treated as a separate order.